If you are faced with the following error «An unexpected error has occurred». Please click “Replay” to return to the game, or Safe Mode to run the game with reduced graphics settings. If the problem persists, please contact support Rockstar Games as we recommend that you do the following:
- Navigate to the folder with the Grand Theft Auto V. Locate the folder “Update” move it to another location.
- Now completely remove the GTA 5 from your computer.
- Now again, repeat all the steps of the GTA 5installation on PC.
- Run the installer.
- Then copy the previously moved folder «Update» back to the root folder with the game.
- Download the launcher additionally (352 MB) and start the game.
This solution only for those users who have purchased the game in the Rockstar Warehouse or various online stores.