In this article we will be gathered all the possible methods to solve 0xc000007b error in the game Dark Souls 3. We recommend you to read this article (How to fix error 0xc000007b) to resolve this error.
How to fix error 0xc000007b in Dark Souls 3?
Install the latest version of Directx. We recommend to use a special program DirectX End-User Runtimes, which you can download from Microsoft official site.
- Download Dll file from – http://goo.gl/yiGxja
- Extract it, and copy X3DAudio1_7.dll to Dark Souls 3 installation directory.
- Try to run the game, if it still doesn’t work, try method 3.
- Download and extract Dependency Walker 64bit from – https://goo.gl/vbrJQM
- Run program, go to View > Full paths. Now open Dark Souls 3.exe in it, you will see error, ignore it, there will also be a lot of “Error openning file” errors in Module section, scroll down until errors end and you will see some values in columns.
- Now in CPU column all dll files should be x64 bit ones for Dark Souls 3. If there is x86 dll file it will be in red CPU column. That’s the file that causing 0xc000007b error and prevents game from starting.
- Go to dll-files.com and download 64bit version of that dll file and put it in Dark Souls 3 installation directory. Game should now start without problem. If copying to game dir doesn’t work, copy that file to c:\windows\system32