Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja STORM 4 was recently released for PC. Players around the world started to face some issues and errors. So here we present guide with errors and fixes in order to resolve the game problems.
#1 Main menu errors fix
- Unplug any unneeded USB devices
- Restart your PC
#2 FPS drop problems in Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 for PC
- Open msconfig
- Mark “Use original boot configuration” in System Configuration
- Press Apply
- Press OK
- Reboot your PC
#3 Black/ White screen during game opening:
Try to update your drivers. This solution should resolve the problem.
#4 Severe Lag problems and LOW FPS problems in NSUNS4
Update your drivers. This is the best fix to increase FPS in the game. Then you can choose between 2 options:
- Find NSUNSR.ini file in game directory
- Make a file backup
- Then make following changes in NSUNSR.in:
- Framerate=25 (you can change the value to higher values)
- In case of using Nvidia GPU, navigate to Nvidia control panel
- Press Manage 3D settings
- Change the GPU performance to highest value
- Open Task Manager and set high priority for Ultimate Ninja Storm 4
#5 Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 solutions for crashes:
Update your drivers on PC to the latest version.
#6 DLL crash during game startup:
Download missing DLLs to place them in game folder.
#7 DirectX error in Ultimate Ninja Storm:
Install the latest drivers installed and use DirectX latest version for PC.
#8 How can player change language in Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution 4:
- Navigate to control panel
- Open Clock, Language and Region
- Press region tab
- Press administrative tab
- Change language in this tab for non-unicode apps to language desired for you
This guide for Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution 4 will be updated with new solutions to problems and errors.