Counter-Strike: Global Offensive has already become legendary but still some gamers have problems with it. In this article we presen all know solutions to errors, crashes and different issues in CS:GO.
Error messages on startup in Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
If you face with the next messages:
- «Disconnect: Server uses different class tables»
- «Server is enforcing consistency for this file: particles\water_dx80.pcf»
- «Invalid Steam key length»
- «Client and server product versions do not match»
- «The server you are trying to connect to is running a newer version of the game»
The only solution i to wait for the server update.
How to fix black screen in Counter-strike Global Ofensive?
1). If you have AMD FX processor (Bulldozer), you need to update the BIOS, and the problem will be solved.
2). Disconnect the built-in video and force the use of an external graphics card.
How to fix “connection failed after 4 retries” error?
1). Add all of the processes associated with hl2.exe as exception in your firewall.
2). Wait a bit and probably the connection will be restored.
3). Reconnect your Internet connection.
How to fix “Failed to lock index buffer inCMeshDX8 :: LockIndexBuner”?
Update your DirectX.
CS:GO is not currently available error – solution
- Restart Steam.
- Check the integrity of game cache.
- Go to the beta version of Steam in the settings.
- Delete files “AppUpdateStats.blob” and “ClientRegistry.blob” from Steam root folder.
- Reinstall Steam.
- Reinstall Windows.
How to fix font issues in Counter-Strike: Global Offensive?
1) Download the file text. Then put it in the directory> Steam \ steamapps \ common \ Counter-Strike Global Offensive \ csgo \ resource \ flash
2) You can make it easier! Go to the folder C: \ WINDOWS \ Fonts. Copy on the desktop Arial file and a second file called Tahoma. After that, go to D: \ GAMES \ Steam \ steamapps \ common \ Counter-Strike Global Offensive \ platform \ vgui \ fonts (your address to this folder may differ slightly) and copy these 2 fonts file in this folder with the replacement.