Rocket League, that presents Soccer and driving, after the release was appreciated by lots of gamers. Also some users have reported about some problems, errors and issues that arised in the game. In this article we present solutions and fixes to the most popular problems and errors found in Rocket League.
1. Rocket League crashes on start
Update drivers of your graphic card.
2. Rocket League Servers do not respond
- Verify game Cache Integrity in Steam and then restart the game.
- Reset time settings in Windows 10,
- Disable Antivirus and Firewall
3. Dll Missing Error
Download missing DLL files and copy them to game installation folder.
4. Low FPS in Rocket League
- Follow the path: Users\YOUR USERNAME\Documents\My Games\Rocket League\TAGame\Config
- Open it and find the line AllowPerFrameSleep=True
- Change to AllowPerFrameSleep=False
- Save TASystemSettings.ini and make it read-only
5. Failed Connection to steam in Rocket League
Reinstall Steam and reboot your PC.
If the problem is not fixed, delete appcache files, then restart the game
6. Rocket League Won’t Start
Verify game Cache Integrity in Steam and then restart the game
7. Black Screen error in Rocket League
- Open Steam and go to Library tab, where you have to right-click on Rocket League. Open Game Properties and press there Set Launch Options button.
- In the command line it is necessary to type: –windowed
- Press OK
- Close Properties
- Start the game
8. Rocket League Backup Unlocks
Game back up with saved settings, etc is located on the following path \Documents\My Games\Rocket League\TAGame\
9. Text displayed as Lines or Bars
Find file GfxFonts.upk located here: Steam\steamapps\common\rocketleague\TAGame\CookedPCConsole and delete it.