Recently the world find out new game of Forza franchise that was relesed on Pc with a name Forza Horizon 3. With lots of new upgrade features, new graphics and other interesting developments gamers received many different errors and issues. In this article we are going to present all possible solutions related to fixing all these problems.
Forza Horizon 3 not showing on Start Menu
- Go to app Store and open My Library Tab
- Select Forza Horizon 3 and press install.
How to fix Stuttering And Low FPS in Forza Horizon 3?
- Open Settings in Xbox app and go to Network Tab
- Check if the “teredo address” is broken (you will get a warning message)
- Reinstall it and then install latest Nvidia or AMD drivers.
How to fix Error 0x803f8001?
- Follow the path: Games – Xbox Live Games – Forza Horizon 3 or Forza Horizon 3 Deluxe/Ultimate Edition.
- Click on Forza Horizon 3 and press Download
How to fix Error 0x80073CF9?
Launch Command Prompt (Admin).
Press Yes when prompted to get User Account Control.
Restart the PC.
After restart, go to store and try to download the game. Type commands below to run Forza Horizon 3:
- net stop wuauserv
- rename c:\windows\SoftwareDistribution softwaredistribution.old
- net start wuauserv
How to fix Network Connectivity Issues in Forza Horizon 3?
Forward the next ports in Windows Firewall and router point.
- Port 88 (UDP)
- Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)
- Port 53 (UDP and TCP)
- Port 80 (TCP)
- Port 500 (UDP)
- Port 3544 (UDP)
- Port 4500 (UDP)
Forza 3 Horizon not appearing in Windows App Store – solution
- Update Windows 10 to the latest version.
- Reset the store by launching WSReset.exe.
How to fix Error 0x80070005?
- Press Win+R and type Appdata% to get the local folders Local, LocalLow and Roaming
- Go to Local – Packages and right-click its properties
- Uncheck Read-Only function
- Open Security Tab and open Advanced Settings, click add and then click Select a principle
- Type in YourPCName\Users\ field in place of YourPCName what is written under From this location and click Apply.
How to fix error FH501 in Forza Horizon 3?
- Type in DxDiag in Run menu to launch DirectX Diagnostic Tool. If you having this error it seems you have lower DirectX version.
- Install new DirectX 12 in case of having lower version