Patch 1.4 for the console versions of Fallout 4 will be released this week
The owners of PlayStation 4 and Xbox One versions of Fallout 4 will have the latest patch 1.4, this week, as well as the week comes to a close, we can expect a patch release tomorrow morning.
Bethesda has published a post in Twitter on this subject:
«We are glad to share that we expect to release obnovlenie1.4 console consoles (Xbox One and PS4) until the end of the week.»
If the console patch will not be different, its list of fixes will also appear as the version for the PC.
- Support for add-ons
- Additional settings shop
- Raider columns, cells and tents
- Totems Meat, meat bags and baskets with myasov
- New pictures
- Various New Listing
- More options for metal and wooden doors
- Multiple fixes quests.
- General stability and performance improvements
- Fixed a bug where fast switching from the third person to the first, followed by the use of PIP-Boy lead to jams.
- Fixed an issue with duplicating supplies
- Fixed a problem with sellers
- Fixed problem with messages after a quick save and autosave
- Fixed an issue where the update will reset the default settings. (Xbox One)
- Fixed problem with loading the save if an object placed in the water swimming.
- 4 level perk “Bomb” will now properly increase the scope of explosives
- Fixed a bug where Kelvin Whitaker could disappear from the Vault 81
- Fixed problem when key card did not appear in Vault 75