There are several different ways to download videos from YouTube on iPhone and iPad. Most of them require you to perform certain actions on a computer that many people are not satisfied. In this guide, we talked about how to download YouTube videos on the iPhone and iPad without the need for a computer.
Just note that the application Documents 5, which is used to download videos is absolutely free. Some users are already well acquainted with him, because it allows Documents 5 one of the most convenient ways to download and view documents on your Apple mobile devices.
How to download videos from YouTube on iPhone and iPad
- Copy to clipboard link to YouTube-the video you want to download to your iPhone or iPad. You can do this in Safari, and in the official YouTube iOS-app.
- Download and install the free app Documents 5.
- Run Documents 5, select a browser tab and go to vdyoutube.com. It is a free resource that allows you to download videos from YouTube in different formats.
- In the search box enter the URL of video, you copied in the first step and click GO!
- On the next page, click on the Download button next to the desired format in the download section of the same name. Videos can even download a music file.
- After downloading it will appear in the video folder “Documents» → «Downloads». Right here, you can view a video using the built-in Documents 5 player.