Many videos on YouTube have some unfathomable number of advertising inserts. And it is not a simple banner, but the full promo video, which is within the video may last five or even ten seconds. To learn how to view specific videos from YouTube without advertising on iPhone and iPad read this manual.
Why not AdBlock?
An excellent mean of blocking ads directly in the YouTube was previously AdBlock PRO. This is the paid version of the conventional AdBlock, which is able to cope with advertising not only in Safari. However, in recent versions of AdBlock PRO developers did something strange and now ads on YouTube are not blocking.
There are also alternatives to AdBlock PRO. The same YouTube client side – ProTube, in which all advertising is successfully blocked. However ProTube is paid and not all users want to give money for the opportunity to see a couple of videos without annoying advertisements.
It was then rescued as described in the manual method.
- Step 1. Download the free app File Manager.
- Step 2. Copy the link to the video you want to watch without commercials. In official YouTube app, you can do so by clicking on the arrow in the upper right corner of the video and selecting “Copy Link.”
- Step 3. Start the File Manager application and paste the video link into the address bar.
- Step 4: Start video playback.
- Step 5. Click “Download” in the window that opens.
- Step 6. Click the “Files” and start watching a downloaded video with no ads.